The College of Education and Human Ecology currently operates in 14 different buildings, on and around, The Ohio State University’s Columbus campus. We support the college’s agenda through the space management and planning of administrative, academic, and research facilities. Our goal is to deliver facility planning and space allocation that provides work and study venues in which students, faculty, and staff will flourish.
Facilities assists in the following areas:
- Facilitating renovations, lease agreements and internal space agreements.
- Managing relocations and swing space operations.
- Designing space layouts to enhance space utilization.
- Maintaining the college’s space inventory.
- Acting as a liaison with Ohio State’s:
- Facilities Operations & Development (FOD).
- Environmental Health & Safety (EHS).
- Physical Planning & Real Estate (PARE).
- Transportation and Traffic Management.