As an active employee of the College of Education and Human Ecology (EHE) you have the ability to request an EHE account from OIT. This account can be used to access college resources, such as your work computer and shared network locations.
How Do I Get Started?
Requesting an EHE account is simple. If you’re eligible for this service, have your supervisor complete our account request form and a member of the OIT Service Delivery team will create your account within 2 business days. The Service Desk Analyst will contact you when your account is ready for use.
Your EHE account will let you access the following college resources:
- Your work computer
- Personal network folder (P: Drive)
- Access to the shared printer network
- College specific webpages that require login
- Access to other college-funded services
The following options are available through supervisorial request:
- Access to departmental network locations
- Access to certain departmental network printers
There is no cost to request an EHE account. OIT provides maintenance of the account free to charge.
Only active EHE employees may request an EHE account. The applicant must have an active university account (lastname.#). The application must be submitted by the applicant’s supervisor.
- OIT routinely deactivates EHE accounts when:
- The account has not been used on the college network in 90 days
- Upon termination or resignation