Technology Equipment Loan
Active EHE faculty, staff, and students can borrow equipment from OIT for 20–30 business days. Loaned equipment must be used for instructional, research, and administrative purposes only.
OIT distributes equipment on a first-come, first-served basis and a limited amount of equipment is available for loan. Giving OIT 10 business days of notice may help ensure you get the items you need.
How Do I Get Started?
- Determine what equipment you need.
- Review the What's Included information.
- Visit the appropriate location in Ramseyer Hall to borrow the equipment.
If you have any questions, visit the How to Get Help page.
The following equipment is available for loan from 021C Ramseyer Hall. Only active EHE faculty and staff may borrow these items. This location is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday—Friday, except on university holidays.
|Laptops (both PC and Mac)||30 business days|
|Microphones||30 business days|
|Miscellaneous Hardware*||30 business days|
|Multi-media Carts||30 business days|
|Projectors||30 business days|
*Includes mice, cables, etc.
There is no cost for this service.
This service is available to all active EHE faculty and staff members as well as students currently enrolled in EHE courses. Students may only borrow equipment for EHE coursework.
- Customers are financially responsible for all equipment loaned to them.
- It is the customer's responsibility to back up any data that exists on borrowed equipment before returning the item(s) to OIT.