Professional Development Archive
Professional development for faculty and research scientists is an important piece to improving research. Whether you need help with analysis, survey development, how to perform research with human subjects or submitting the perfect proposal to get funded, there are a number of opportunities available at EHE and the university. Search for upcoming training or previous workshops available for viewing now.
Workshops and other professional development opportunities sponsored by our college can be found on the EHE Upcoming Events calendar.
University-wide opportunities can be found by looking at the University Office of Research calendar.
Past EHE Office of Research Workshops
PowerPoint presentations, resources and recordings from past workshop are available for download and viewing.
- Proposal Development Series: Deep Dive into IES, NIH and NSF Funding
December 1, 2016
- Exploring the New Qualtrics Platform
April 26, 2016
- Knowing Your Data: Security and Compliance Issues
April 6, 2016
- IRB Issues Part II: Submission Strand, Monitoring, Audits
January 22, 2016
- Finding Funding Opportunities: Federal, State, Foundation, Corporation and OSU
November 5, 2015
- IRB Issues: Compliance, Quality and Consent
October 13, 2015
- Managing Data Over the Lifecycle of a Grant
April 9, 2015
- Qualtrics Use Cases
March 10, 2015
- EHE Centers Expo: Partnerships, Projects, Programs
February 26, 2015
- You've Been Funded - Now Who, What and How?
January 20, 2015
- Quantitative Analysis: Structural Equation Modeling & Multilevel Modeling
November 6, 2014
- Insider's Perspective on Obtaining Federal Research Funds
April 11, 2014
- Power Analysis 101
March 21, 2014
- Research Roundtable on Survey Development and Introduction to Qualtrics
February 26, 2014
- Using Logic Models to Improve Proposal Resubmissions (and Submissions)
November 8, 2013
- Hands-On with Qualtrics: Introduction to Building Surveys, Applications, and More and Advanced Functionalities
May 17, 2013, May 21, 2013, and June 25, 2013
- So You Want to Do Research in Schools?
March 22, 2013
- Leveraging Discipline-Specific Research Databases and Reference Services
March 27, 2013
- Finding Funding Opportunities: Focusing on Foundations
April 10th, 2013