You are here
Annual Merit Compensation Process
Thursday, June 16, 2022
Your HR Team has begun the planning process for the Annual Merit Compensation Process (AMCP) for all eligible regular faculty and staff. The provost’s official communication on Merit Increase Guidelines was sent out on May 23, 2022. For this information and/or additional information on AMCP, including key dates, please see the Compensation website.
Below are some important dates to remember:
- All reviews must be completed no later than June 30, 2022.
- Employees hired before April 1, 2022, will be eligible for a merit increase pending performance evaluations and unit discretion.
- Employees hired on or after April 1, 2022, will not be eligible for merit increases as part of AMCP for 2022. (Including – reclassifications, promotions, and equity adjustment increases).
- Effective July 1, 2022-August 19, 2022, there will be a Workday entry freeze on entries for eligible AMCP employees in order for the process to proceed uninterrupted. This is in addition to the EHE Reclassification/PD updates with increase freeze that is in effective from May 1, 2022-April 1, 2023.
- Department AMCP spreadsheets and tool kit will be sent to leaders on July 1, 2022, to be returned to your HR Consultant no later than July 8, 2022, by noon.
- Merit increase effective date for faculty is August 15, 2022.
- Merit increase effective date for staff is September 1, 2022.
- Eligible “term appointment” employees merit increases will be determined outside of AMCP and will align with the above effective dates.
Please know that your HR Team will provide you with any support or resources that you may need and will provide updates as additional information is made available.